Wednesday 6 February 2013

Life through Instagram



Here's a couple of collages I managed to make within about 10 minutes from Instagram. I love Instagram so much, especially to be nosy with other people and celebrities. I literally take a picture of anything then immediately upload it! I ordered a tripod from Ebay about 4 days ago, but it came the other day and no one was in to receive the post:'(. I got it redelivered in time and I didn't get home in time so I really don't know when i'll actually get it. I'm so excited to be able to use it because i'll actually be able to post outfit looks everyday and upload on my blog a lot more.

Follow my instagram: laurenbarnes2

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award! See here: http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete