Saturday 20 April 2013

Coachella & Silver Hair


Polyvore is my new favourite thing lately, I love it. Putting outfits together has always been something I've loved to do, so when I discovered Polyvore a couple of years ago, I was so happy! I wish I was at Coachella so so bad, it looks perfect. The fact that it's in a hot place makes thing worse because you can wear pretty summer clothes. Here's two outfits I put together, I love them both so much and these would probably be something similar to what i'd wear if I attended a similar type festival. I've seen photographs of people like Vanessa Hudgens who looks perfect and her outfits I also envy!

I've been getting bored with my hair lately and i've never dyed it before. I've decided i'm going to dye it silver! Silver is such a pretty colour and I need a change to my hair, i'll obviously have to bleach it then dye it but i'm sure it will be worth it. I love changes to my hair, until I get sick of them and i'm sad until I get my hair back again aha. Oh well, i've wanted silver hair for a while and it's a hairstyle what isn't really popular with tons of girls changing their hair colour to it is it? Ah i'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment