Wednesday 13 March 2013

Disco, Disco, Disco






I love my disco pant so much, definitely a staple piece in my wardrobe! My white converse are absolutely awful they definitely need a wash. I also love this jacket too, I have 2 fur collar denim jacket but the other shade of blue doesn't really go well with the disco pants. I've been thinking about getting the black pair because i've wanted a pair for so long, but I really can't afford it right now with New York round the corner. (2 weeks on Saturday) Aaaaah, I really don't know what the whether is like there, i'm guessing it's freezing, but still. I really don't have a clue I want to dress nice but wrap up warm too.

I'm running out of clothes, I really am. I haven't bought myself any type of clothing since Christmas, and for me thats pretty much a miracle. Saving up is soooo hard it really is, but it will be worth it. I literally have no outfits to wear anymore, especially for college I have nothing I look like an absolute tramp argh. As soon as New York is out the way i'm spending so much money on new clothes, so I can post tons more of outfit posts. This is such a boring post but I really wanted to post something about my disco pants because I haven't worn them for aaaaaaaaaages!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog, I like your style and all your looks!!!

    ReplyDelete